Saturday, April 08, 2006

Her New Haircut



Big news - she got her hair cut - and even bigger news - it was HER idea!! It is so much easier to take care of. This past week was Spring Break and the lack of routine definitely negatively affected her mood! So we're looking into some day camps for this summer. Everything continues to go well. Her "low" points are fewer and farther between and are not as "low" as previous ones.

Yes, Zoey is home! Jennifer isn't getting much sleep - but such is the life of a new mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Just checking in. I'm happy to see Annastasia (spelling, oops?) is adjusting well. She looks great.

I just got an email from a woman here at work who is leaving on 4/20 to adopt a boy from somewhere in Russia. I shot her a link to your blog. If she reads all of it, it will be encouragement. I hope she does not stop at all the issues you all faced and continues to read through the most recent haircut post.

God has blessed your daughter and your entire family.

I hope all is well with you!

Jeff S.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.