Yep - amazing! We had our first visit with our social worker for our home study and really started the ball rolling on September 22 - Seven weeks and three days later - our dossier has been accepted by the Adoption Center in Ukraine. Typically the home study alone takes longer than this to finish. Thanks to many accommodating people along the way (our docs, INS, our social worker - YEAH AMY!) we could really see God pushing this baby through. So now we wait for our appointment date.
4 comments:
Hey, Kim-
I would like to be invited to your blog when you go private. Please send the info to my home email. I can't wait for you to complete your adoption.
Laurel
Congratulations!
June
Wow! That's such a fast timeline. I hope we can join you on the fast track. :-)
Congratulations!
Sorry, I'm a little late; I haven't had much time to check blogs.
I would love an invite to your blog when you go private if you would have me :)
Post a Comment