Saturday, January 14, 2006

We are Here!

We arrived safe and sound today - and so did 2 out of 3 pieces of our luggage! Because Grandma is in hospital - Anastasia was not allowed to come to airport to meet us. Yuri had told her that he would visit her yesterday - and when he showed up she was packed and ready to go. She was very disappointed and insisted on talking to the director about it but . . . We'll go see Grandma and Anastasia tomorrow. We got in too late to visit today. That's about it - it gets dark at 4:30 over here! We do not have internet access in apartment so we're at internet cafe now. Will post more tomorrow!
Kim and Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were 0 for 2 on luggage, so I'm happy you did better!!

I get chills when I think of the 3 of you being reunited after all this time. How cool.

We've got you in our prayers that it will go well for you w/ court.

Tish & Rich

Anonymous said...

So glad that you guys arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to read about when you get to see Anastasia again. We continue to pray for all 6 of you as you wait to be one family within the confines of one country.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it safely. I am sure tomorrow will be a wonderful reunion with Anastasia.

Kristin